Career Opportunity: E-Commerce Graphic Designer
E-commerce Graphic Designer
Looking for a creative thinker with fashion/apparel experience to collaborate with
Sundry’s E-commerce team to provide requested digital assets necessary to support the
E-commerce website and digital marketing channels while adhering to the Sundry style
guide and sunny Southern California aesthetic.
- Site content blocks (Homepage banners, collection page headers, content pages, etc)
- Product image retouching
- Google display ads
- Pinterest display ads
- Facebook/Instagram paid ads (feed and IG stories)
- Email content creation preferably with Klaviyo experience
- Video content creation for social channels
- Art direct & create content for website and social media
- Brainstorm + propose new design concepts for E-commerce website and digital marketing assets
- Work with our Creative Director to elevate branding across all touchpoints, including website, socials, ads, emails, and product.
- Assist executive team with brand assets as needed.
- Ensure all graphics are high-quality, elevated, and on-brand.
- Experience in apparel/fashion
- Experience with E-commerce digital marketing & email design
Interested in this position?
Send us an email with a copy of your resume at: